The system consists of the following modules:
A user-friendly graphical user interface allows controls of input data. Own data can also be collected via the user interface.
Different subscription procedures are supported.
The XML output can be displayed user-friendly in a web browser. This way the information can easily be made accessible to a large number of users.
Data can be imported in Microsoft Excel by Excel-Add-In.
APPLICATION PROGRAMMER INTERFACES
For development of the user’s own applications, object-orientated “Application Programmer Interfaces (APIs)” are available in C++ and JAVA.
- Bloomberg Data License
- Thomson Reuters Datastream
- Thomson Reuters Datascope.
These software solutions substantially simplify the use of the providers’ financial data. They enable immediate, reliable and cost-effective use of their data in research, risk and portfolio management, in straight-through processing and in many other areas of application.
- Reliable automatic data collection
- Support of subscription licences as well as data packet licences
- Storage of data in databases
- Master data
- Corporate events
- Adjustment factors
- Adjusted and non-adjusted price/volume series
- Automatic maintenance of adjusted price/volume series
- Application of corrections
- Short processing times and good scaling properties
- Powerful interfaces for on-line access to applications and analysis tools
- Data extraction for applications requiring files
- Interactive access for end-user via Excel and web-browser
- Convenient management of lists of financial instruments for which data is to be obtained from the data vendor
- Web-based management console for data feed monitoring and control
- ECOFIN Software and Technology AG
- 8032 Zürich